Wednesday, June 9, 2010

fYe welcomes YOU

Hey, it's fYe here. fYe simply stands for "for YOUR entertainment/eyes/enjoyment" (as my friend put it) and it's also the infamous nick that I used for most of my social media's user ID.

I could never understand why people would want to share everything and anything about their themselves on the internet, in a blog with strangers and I STILL don't understand now.

I reckon that there isn't any other better ways to discover this 'cult' other than writing one myself!

I like to eat, shop and travel. With my new-found interest in photography, I am convinced that I could possibly make my blog more bearable for you with pretty visuals of things deemed good enough to be shared with you (by me of coz!).

That's all for an introduction and do return for yummy-licious information on all the good food that had the privilege to fill my belly.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment